Xoom Celebrates Diwali with Cash Sweepstakes
Tell us what you miss most about celebrating Diwali in India and enter for a chance to win $1,000
SAN FRANCISCO, CA, October 15, 2013 – Xoom Corporation (NASDAQ: XOOM), a leading digital money transfer provider is celebrating the auspicious festival of Diwali with a sweepstakes for customers to enter for a chance to win $1,000.
For most Indians, celebrating Diwali with family and friends is one of the nostalgic and joyous memories of growing up in India. Share your nostalgic moments and tell us how much you miss the festivities from back home and enter to win $1,000.
How to enter:
- Visit Xoom’s Facebook page and click on the sweepstakes tab: https://www.facebook.com/Xoom/app_159937697536889
(note: tab not available on mobile devices).
- “Like” Xoom on Facebook. If you already “like” Xoom, the question page will be displayed.
- Post a comment to the question: ‘What do you miss most about celebrating Diwali in India?’
- Complete the sweepstakes form and submit it by 11:59 PM PDT on Thursday, November 7, 2013. Limit one entry per person.
- The winner will be selected in a random drawing and will be notified via email with instructions on how to claim the $1,000 cash prize.
For complete rules, visit: https://www.facebook.com/notes/xoom/official-rules-of-the-xoom-2013-diwali-sweepstakes/10151951272444721
Earlier this year, Xoom announced that NRIs (Non-Resident Indians) can use Xoom’s money transfer service to send bank deposits directly to their NRE (Non-Resident External) and NRO (Non-Resident Ordinary) bank accounts in India. NRIs can now send bank deposits within four hours to recipients with NRE/NRO accounts, with great locked-in exchange rates. Customers can visit Xoom.com/india for more information.
Xoom is a digital money transfer provider, focused on helping consumers send money in a secure, fast and cost-effective way using a smartphone, tablet or computer. During the 12 month period ended June 30, 2013, Xoom’s more than 915,000 active customers sent more than $4.3 billion to family and friends in 30 countries. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and can be found online at www.xoom.com.