Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month by Entering Xoom’s Sweepstakes
Tell us what you miss most about tu tierra and enter for a chance to win one of three $1,000 cash prizes during Xoom’s Hispanic Heritage celebration
SAN FRANCISCO, CA, September 6, 2013 – September is Hispanic Heritage Month and this year Xoom Corporation (NASDAQ: XOOM), a leading digital money transfer provider, is giving customers even more reasons to celebrate with a sweepstakes.
How to enter:
- Visit Xoom’s Facebook page and click on the sweepstakes tab: https://www.facebook.com/Xoom/app_159937697536889 (note: tab not available on mobile devices).
- “Like” Xoom on Facebook. If you already “like” Xoom, the question page will be displayed.
- Post a comment to the question: What do you miss most about tu tierra (your home country)?
- Complete the sweepstakes form and submit it by 11:59 PM PDT on Monday, September 30, 2013. Limit one entry per person.
- Winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing and will be notified via email with instructions on how to claim the prize.
Xoom is a digital money transfer provider, focused on helping consumers send money in a secure, fast and cost-effective way using a smartphone, tablet or computer. During the 12 month period ended June 30, 2013, Xoom’s more than 915,000 active customers sent more than $4.3 billion to family and friends in 30 countries. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and can be found online at Xoom.com.